Universal Fondue Recipe
- Heat milk.
- Add cheese1. Stir until melted.
- Dissolve cornflour in alcohol2. Add.
- Heat for a couple of minutes.
- Dunk stuff3 in it.
- mozzarella, dolcelatte, parmesan
- dry white wine
- ciabatta, breadsticks, olives
- cheddar, red leicester, double gloucester
- crusty bread, celery, pickled onions
- baguette, apples, grapes
- crusty bread, hmmm
- gouda, edam
- gin? (this is what my recipe book has, is gin especially dutch?)
- rye bread, mushrooms (again, blame my recipe book, but it sounds good)
- mature scottish cheddar
- oatcakes, crusty bread
- emmental, gruyere
- crusty bread hmmmm
- bread hm
- i’m sure the germans make fabulous cheese, i just can’t think of a single type i know